Today’s Wellness information is brought to you by United Healthcare.
Life is full of ups and downs. You may have health concerns, personal or family issues, or work-related challenges. But there’s a resource that can help you sort through these matters—Care24. With Care24, you have these services and features:
- Access to licensed registered nurses and master’s-level counselors through one toll-free phone number, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Personal legal and financial telephonic consultation services
- Training and wellness seminars, critical incident stress management services, and management consultation services
- Bilingual nurses and counselors to address the needs of non-English speaking members
- Information on a wide range of health and medical concerns, emotional well-being, nutrition and much more
- Decision support for minor emergencies, including immediate guidance and education to an appropriate level of care
- Information on diagnostic procedures and treatment options
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication information, including possible side effects and interactions
Remember, CARE24 is available to answer your health questions 24 hours a day seven days a week. Visit www.myuhc.com or Call 1-888-887-4114.
Happy Wellness Wednesday! Keep an eye on the blog next week for more wellness tips and resources!