COMANCO is thrilled to participate in the 2020 Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS).
Starting next week, from February 23-26, this year’s symposium will take place at the Hyatt Regency Indians Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, California. Here, world-class leaders, suppliers, and speakers will gather to share content and innovations in the waste management industry.
Here are some of the topics the industry experts will be covering at the event:
- Aqueous Waste Disposal
- Assessing Heat Generation in Landfills
- Characterizing Elevated Temperature Landfills
- Coal Ash/CCR Management
- Landfill Covers
- Landfill Emissions
- Landfill Gas Management
- Landfill Liners
- Landfill Minding
- Landfill Operations
- Management Strategy Impacts on Leachate
- Managing Liquids in the Waste Column
- Measuring/Enhancing Methane Potential
- Organics Management- Policy & Strategies
- Organic Waste Sustainability
- PFAS Characterization
- PFAS Treatment
- Sustainable Materials Management
- Thermal Conversion
Since this event only happens once every two years, you’ll want to be there to see the world-class content and breakthrough research before it disappears. If you are attending this year’s symposium, stop by the COMANCO tabletop and visit our VP of Sales, David Scherbaty.
SAFETY ★ QUALITY ★ SERVICE