The Plant Wansley Long-Term Gypsum Storage Project located in Roopville, Georgia, has won the Southern Company “Quest Award” given out every quarter. COMANCO is working on the project to install over 5 million square feet each of Geomembrane and Geosynthetic Clay Liner as well as over 1 million square feet each of Geocomposite and Geonet at the facility.
COMANCO has been working along side Brad Cole Construction to meet the criteria for this prestigious award:
– Zero recordable injuries to the Southern Company Generation staff personnel.
– A project OSHA Recordable Incidence Rate (RIR) less than the annual target rate for Construction Services.
– Zero lost time injuries and zero fatalities.
– Project work hours during the quarter totaling at least 30,000.
– Ties in meeting the award criteria being broken based on total site work hours during the quarter.
Great job to all team members involved!